The core concepts and approaches listed here are embedded in all Canyon Ranch Institute partnerships, programs, and activities:
- We believe that personal and emotional connections lead to behavior change that can empower individuals and communities to realize optimal health and wellness.
- Our approaches are proactive, integrative, innovative, and evidence-based, and adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives all our actions.
- We approach each person and community as equal collaborators, drawing on our respective strengths to realize a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts.
Canyon Ranch Institute collaborates with our partners to help:
- Accelerate a cultural transformation to redefine individual and community health in terms of disease prevention rather than disease treatment;
- Integrate and translate innovative and evidence-based wellness best practices into the fundamental knowledge and social base of every community;
- Eliminate health disparities by ensuring that all people have the ability and opportunity to embrace a life of wellness.
Canyon Ranch Institute is a 501(c)3 non-profit public charity founded in 2002 by Mel and Enid Zuckerman and Jerry Cohen to translate the unique health and wellness philosophy and expertise of Canyon Ranch to communities beyond Canyon Ranch.
Canyon Ranch Institute is a mission-driven organization that catalyzes the possibility of optimal health for all people. We are guided by four principles, which are embedded in all of our partnerships, programs, and activities.
Canyon Ranch Institute is a 501(c)3 public charity, financed by donations from individuals, and grants and contracts from foundations, corporations, and non-profit agencies. Contributions to Canyon Ranch Institute are tax deductible as allowed by law. As a public charity, we seek to invest the majority of our expenditures in programmatic activities to support our mission
For additional financial information, please contact us at CRI@CanyonRanchInstitute.org.