Canyon Ranch Institute works through partnerships to develop programs that educate, inspire, and empower people to embrace a life of wellness.
Canyon Ranch Institute creates partnerships by identifying and collaborating with evidence-based, innovative best-practice organizations and programs globally. We then evaluate programs for outcomes, and apply and share those best practices with our partners and the world.
Canyon Ranch Institute partnerships consist of organizations that:
- create change in a manner consistent with our principles,
- have best practice models and programs that will assist in achieving our objectives,
- conduct their work using strategies aligned with those of Canyon Ranch Institute, and
- can collaborate with Canyon Ranch Institute and other partners as equals, drawing on the respective strengths of all to realize a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts.
Each partnership is unique, with specific and discrete characteristics, communities, and specified outcomes. As a result, no one set of guidelines will serve to adequately direct the development and implementation of partnership efforts. However, all potential partnerships are reviewed to create common standards across all partnerships and increase opportunities for successful partnerships, programs, and outcomes. Learn More
We are particularly interested in programs and efforts that honor cultural diversity and seek to:
- advance health literacy,
- prevent disease,
- reduce health disparities, and
- translate the best available science in order to enable individuals, communities, and nations to create positive behavior and lifestyle changes.